[Cucumber] gherkin 6.0.14 has a problem
'Michael Cunningham' via Cukes
2018-11-09 12:03:19 UTC
Just tried downloading the latest gherkin : gherkin6.0.14
The file size in
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.cucumber/gherkin/6.0.14 is 1 byte.
When I downloaded it and it's dependencies my IT department reported it had
malware. Probably due it's being corrupted at only 1 byte in size.

Can Cucumer people make another attempt at uploading a gherkin6.0.14 to
mvn ?
---
Björn Rasmusson
2018-11-09 15:21:03 UTC
Post by 'Michael Cunningham' via Cukes
Just tried downloading the latest gherkin : gherkin6.0.14
The file size in
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.cucumber/gherkin/6.0.14 is 1 byte.
When I downloaded it and it's dependencies my IT department reported it
had malware. Probably due it's being corrupted at only 1 byte in size.
The gherkin-6.0.14.jar is 51 Mbyte, see
http://central.maven.org/maven2/io/cucumber/gherkin/6.0.14/
Downloading it from a web-brower worked for me right now.

/Björn
Aslak Hellesøy
2018-11-09 16:00:18 UTC
Post by 'Michael Cunningham' via Cukes
Just tried downloading the latest gherkin : gherkin6.0.14
The file size in
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.cucumber/gherkin/6.0.14 is 1 byte.
When I downloaded it and it's dependencies my IT department reported it
had malware. Probably due it's being corrupted at only 1 byte in size.
Probably due to the fact that it bundles several executables. And because
of that, it wasn't actually downloaded.

This might turn out to be a bit of a limitation in many places. See
https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber/issues/425#issuecomment-435323324 for
details.

We'll continue the discussion in that ticket.
--
Inspiring meaningful, effective collaboration in every software delivery
organisation.

The Cucumber logo is the intellectual property of
Cucumber Ltd, a limited company registered in Scotland, number 456793.

Registered address: Cucumber Ltd, The Melting Pot, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh
EH2 2PR, Scotland, United Kingdom.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information
in this e-mail is confidential and privileged; it is intended for use
solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof.
Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by
persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may
violate applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete the original message and notify us by email immediately. Thank you.
Cucumber Ltd.