[Cucumber] 10 years anniversary mobathon tomorrow!
aslak hellesoy
2018-09-28 18:00:38 UTC
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow we'll run an 8h online mob programming session open to anyone.
You're welcome to join whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced
contributor!

The goal is to upgrade Cucumber to use Gherkin 6, which introduces a new
Rule keyword and a new message based reporting API.

More info abnout the event here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcAEW2rGmN49-dmrog7ME2RcUF1E2P3y9jU-_9tK96V_hj9g/viewform

Cheers,
Aslak