[Cucumber] intelliJ limits Cucumber/Java runtime configurations to 5
'Michael Cunningham' via Cukes
2018-11-08 15:45:07 UTC
I have a Cucumber/Java project with a number of Feature files. intelliJ
creates a runtime configuration for each Feature. However it limits the
number of runtime configurations to 5 - the 5 most recently used, with
earlier ones being lost. This is really annoying because development
continues on all features and I want to run them all. It is particularly
annoying since in 3.0.2 there is still an incompatibility with
CucumberJvm2SMFormatter, which intelliJ IDE puts in Program arguments by
default. So after correcting the configuration I lose it if when it is not
in the previous 5. Then I have to input the correction next time I run that
Feature.

Is there a way to increase the number of runtime configurations?
---
Aslak Hellesøy
2018-11-08 22:43:31 UTC
Hi Michael,

The Cucumber plugin for IntelliJ IDEA is maintained by Jetbrains, not
Cucumber. Please direct any questions about their products to them.

Thanks,
Aslal
--
Inspiring meaningful, effective collaboration in every software delivery
organisation.

The Cucumber logo is the intellectual property of
Cucumber Ltd, a limited company registered in Scotland, number 456793.

Registered address: Cucumber Ltd, The Melting Pot, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh
EH2 2PR, Scotland, United Kingdom.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information
in this e-mail is confidential and privileged; it is intended for use
solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof.
Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by
persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may
violate applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete the original message and notify us by email immediately. Thank you.
Cucumber Ltd.
---
'Michael Cunningham' via Cukes