[Cucumber] [Cucumber-Tags] I have to segregate the unit test cases and end to end test cases from my test suite
hemanth kumar
2018-02-28 09:55:20 UTC
How do i accomplish this using cucumber tags? I have a runner file for each
features i have created. Please help me out in cucumber tags to segregate
the test cases.

Thanks,
Hemanth Kumar D K
Koen Prins
2018-03-04 14:13:11 UTC
I had a lengthy answer but I realised it was full of assumptions.
Can you provide more information such as:
what language
cucumber version
build tooling

And for you specific, are you using Cucumber to specify your unit tests?
Did you create a runner for each and every feature file? Why? What did you
want to gain from that? What does a runner look like?