[Cucumber] Re: [Cucumber-jvm] not able to run cucumber tests from springboot executable jar | backends not found
Nishant Vashisth
2018-05-14 03:04:22 UTC
Thanks, I'll try to implement my own resource loader, I thought the problem was around there only but didn't know about spring context.

I'm trying to deploy a service on Openshift which can run scenarios on deployment everytime.

This service is explicitly for running scenarios and doesn't have any code to test as such. It's used to test other microservices.

That's why i need to package in main folder