[Cucumber] Is there a way to suppress the Assertion Error stack trace in Cucumber Reports/TestNG reports ?
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-04 06:25:27 UTC
Any plugin to support this feature. Please do let me know. If not available
in Extent reports, please do suggest in Cucumber Level reports as well.

Actual: If an assert failure occurs then it prints the error message as
below.

java.lang.AssertionError: Failure: I was expecting 1 to be equal to 2
expected [true] but found [false]
at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:96)
at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:776)
at org.testng.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:44)
at
com.cucumber.test.StepDefinitions.user_navigates_to_URL_with_excel_row_dataset(StepDefinitions.java:53)
at ?.Given User navigates to URL with excel row “1”
dataset(src/test/resources/login.feature:23)

</>

Expected: java.lang.AssertionError: Failure: I was expecting 1 to be equal
to 2 expected [true] but found [false] with an Custom Message”- The errors
caused because of the command
..”