[Cucumber] Cucumber ,How to run multi feature files from command line and from Jenkins ?
Abdel Latif
2018-01-22 21:36:16 UTC
Hi,

I am using selenium Cucumber (ruby language)

I am running my feature files one by one from the command line in Windows
7, now I have more than hundred files, how to run all of them at once :

from windows command line

and

from jenkins

Thanks, your help is appreciated.
Eric Kessler
2018-01-24 03:51:42 UTC
Post by Abdel Latif
Hi,
I am using selenium Cucumber (ruby language)
I am running my feature files one by one from the command line in Windows
from windows command line
If you don't provide a specific feature or test to run, Cucumber will run
everything that it finds. Just type 'cucumber'.
Post by Abdel Latif
and
from jenkins
Jenkins can execute a command line script, so you can simply have it do the
same thing that you do locally.
2018-01-25 08:29:49 UTC
To get more information about running cucumber from the command line type
`cucumber --help` the options you may should read in detail are -r and -f.

In addition you can do extra stuff with profiles which are controlled by
cucumber.yml. As Eric has pointed out by default to run everything in the
features folder just run `cucumber` from the folder above.
Abdel Latif