[Cucumber] Do I have to add boost library for Cucumber and Gtest for simple calculator
Shareef Chachu
2017-07-12 08:38:00 UTC
Hi, I am trying to run the example program which is simple calculator.
Unfortunately, when I try to compile the solution, it asks me to include
boost library. Even if I add I get error like missing some files.

Details:
# Using Visual Studio 2017
# Cpp Cucumber

Can anyone help me out (Optional: Can anyone tell me the step by step to
use and run the simple calculator from the cucumber.cpp)?