[Cucumber] how to show consolidated results of multiple cucumber runner files in a single report
Hitendra Panwar
2017-10-17 16:16:44 UTC
I am having issues to show consolidated results of multiple cucumber runner
files in a single report. It is giving result only the last executed runner
file. I want to have results of all the executed cucumber runner files. I
am using Testng to run runner file.
Eric Kessler
2017-10-25 02:54:26 UTC
Post by Hitendra Panwar
I am having issues to show consolidated results of multiple cucumber
runner files in a single report. It is giving result only the last executed
runner file. I want to have results of all the executed cucumber runner
files. I am using Testng to run runner file.
It sounds like you are using Java and I don't know if there is a Java
equivalent of this library, but if you can manage to have the different
runners output their reports (in JSON format) to a common directory, then
this Ruby library can combine them for you.

https://github.com/rajatthareja/ReportBuilder

Enjoy!
Eric K