[Cucumber] How to know if cucumber step has step defintion
yoni simhi
2017-07-06 17:39:06 UTC
Hi Guys
I am new to cucumber java api
. I am looking fora a java code which implements cucumber api in order
to know if a certain step from a feature file has a step definition
?I be able to get the step name into feature file using featureBuilder but
once I get the name of the step , How to know if it is implemented or no
I wasted a lot of time on internet and no find any tutorial can help me
I wil very very apreciate who can help me as quick as possible
Thanks a lot in advance .
Yoni Simhi