[Cucumber] [CPP] Is there a way to integrate cucumber-cpp to Jenkins?
Laurent Michel
2018-08-19 18:14:12 UTC
Hi,
I saw it is possible to use cucumber with Jenkins if you use cucumber-jvm and JUnit. How do I do the same for c++?
Cheers
Thomas Sundberg
2018-08-20 19:07:01 UTC
Hi!
Post by Laurent Michel
Hi,
I saw it is possible to use cucumber with Jenkins if you use cucumber-jvm and JUnit. How do I do the same for c++?
I am not familiar with c++, but rather familiar with Jenkins.

Jenkins is good at running things from a command line. I would create
a job that executed the build from a command line and invoke running
Cucumber as part of the execution. I would probably consider to use
make or something similar for building.

Hope this points you in a good direction.
Thomas
Post by Laurent Michel
Cheers