[Cucumber] Best methodology to read Yaml files in Cucumber-JVM
Vid
2014-04-08 11:18:04 UTC
Hi,

We have successfully implemented fetching test data from Yaml files in
Cucumber-Ruby using hash.

Now, we are working on a different framework to fetch test data from Yaml
files in Cucumber-Jvm (Java 1.6)

Could anybody please suggest what would be the best methodology to use in
this case.
Should we use JvYaml , SnakeYAML , YamlBeans or JYaml ? Please advice.

Thanks,
Divya
Rajat Kumar Sanu
2017-07-18 04:28:08 UTC
Hi Divya,

I want to parameterize the cucumber test using any external file ( YMAL,
JSON, EXCEL , CSV, anything).

Can you please suggest me how can i do so .

I am using Cucumber protractor framework using Typescript language.

Regards,
Rajat