[Cucumber] Companies that use Cucumber
Add Reply
Veridiana da Silva Melo
2017-11-20 20:22:04 UTC
Please guys,

Companies that use Cucumber in their automation testing environment?

Veridiana
2017-11-26 08:49:25 UTC
You'll find some of them here: https://cucumber.io/training

There are thousands more, but we generally need their permission before we
can say they use it, and we don't keep track of all of them.
We estimate ca 1M world wide individual users of Cucumber.