[Cucumber] Re: Survey on BDD use and the challenges of duplication in BDD specifications
Leonard Peter
2017-08-07 11:37:17 UTC
Hello again and we would like to thank all of you who have responded so
far. However, as the response rate is still very low so far, we kindly
request others to please complete our survey here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fapps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk%2Fsurveys%2F%2FTakeSurvey.aspx%3FSurveyID%3D8l21n87M&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG4zVB2WKbHX1nHiw1RZl5thpVU8A>
.

Thanks,
Leonard
A big thank you to all of you who are continuing to respond! Please others
do respond as well. We are keenly waiting for your valuable responses.
Again the survey can be accessed through here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fapps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk%2Fsurveys%2F%2FTakeSurvey.aspx%3FSurveyID%3D8l21n87M&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG4zVB2WKbHX1nHiw1RZl5thpVU8A>
.
Leonard
Hi All,
Our team at the University of Manchester, UK, is conducting a survey to
understand the extent to which BDD is used by teams, and the challenges
presented by the presence of duplication in BDD specifications. Please help
us fill it here
<https://apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/surveys//TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=8l21n87M>.
It should take you an average of 5-10 minutes.
Kind regards,
Leonard