[Cucumber] cucumber for javascript using npm from starting
abhisek sahu
2017-07-24 09:45:44 UTC
Hi Sir,

I am beginner to cucumber. I need to use cucumber for my javascript
application which is a simple loopback login credential. as initially
install npm install cucumber ,but then after i am getting the feature
folder which supposed to create automatically. cucumber have installed in
my node module but that feature folder i am getting and then after dont
know how to mover further for testing the code.I need full piece of demo of
how to install ,how that feature file will create using npm and till the
end.could you please help me out with this problem.

please respond back to ***@gmail.com

Thanks and regards,
Abhisek Sahu