[Cucumber] cucumber-cpp: cannot run the example test on Ubuntu 16
'Regis Hoffman' via Cukes
2018-02-12 15:30:58 UTC
I have the latest version of cucumber and cucumver-cpp installed on an
Ubuntu 16 system.

When I run the cucumber-cpp example test I get this error:

Feature: Addition
In order to avoid silly mistakes
As a math idiot
I want to be told the sum of two numbers

Scenario Outline: Add two numbers #
./features/addition.feature:7
Given I have entered <input_1> into the calculator #
./features/addition.feature:8
And I have entered <input_2> into the calculator #
./features/addition.feature:9
When I press <button> #
./features/addition.feature:10
Then the result should be <output> on the screen #
./features/addition.feature:11

Examples:
| input_1 | input_2 | button | output |
| 20 | 30 | add | 50 |
undefined method `registry' for
#<Cucumber::Wire::StepDefinition:0x00000001f529f8> (NoMethodError)
./features/addition.feature:15:in `Given I have entered 20 into the
calculator'
./features/addition.feature:8:in `Given I have entered <input_1> into
the calculator'

My guess is that something is not in a search path.

Any ideas on the cause or solution?

Thanks!