[Cucumber] cucumber-cpp: cannot run the example test on Ubuntu 16
Add Reply
'Regis Hoffman' via Cukes
2018-02-12 15:30:58 UTC
Raw Message
I have the latest version of cucumber and cucumver-cpp installed on an
Ubuntu 16 system.

When I run the cucumber-cpp example test I get this error:

Feature: Addition
In order to avoid silly mistakes
As a math idiot
I want to be told the sum of two numbers

Scenario Outline: Add two numbers #
Given I have entered <input_1> into the calculator #
And I have entered <input_2> into the calculator #
When I press <button> #
Then the result should be <output> on the screen #

| input_1 | input_2 | button | output |
| 20 | 30 | add | 50 |
undefined method `registry' for
#<Cucumber::Wire::StepDefinition:0x00000001f529f8> (NoMethodError)
./features/addition.feature:15:in `Given I have entered 20 into the
./features/addition.feature:8:in `Given I have entered <input_1> into
the calculator'

My guess is that something is not in a search path.

Any ideas on the cause or solution?