[Cucumber] Device Name in cucumber-reporting
Add Reply
Rahul Kamboj
2018-04-03 05:16:46 UTC
Hi Guys,

I am using cucumber with testng and using maven to build my project. I have
got test runner which I am running in parallel on different browsers using
testng. So when I am running same test runner on a different browser
parallelly, it runs on both the browser but cucumber report is showing the
result only for one browser as its overriding the same json file.
Below are my questions:
1. how can I see result in cucumber report for both the browsers.
2. how can I update the device name in the report as its showing the test
runner name in the device.

Thanks,
Rahul