[Cucumber] Cucumberjs junit xml formatter help
Khanh Nguyen
2017-08-04 04:51:13 UTC
Hi everyone, about half a year ago I got introduced to software testing in
general and that cucumber was used for the business. Mainly for tying
requirements to specific tests. I was hoping that you guys could help me
out. I wrote a custom formatter that fit my needs to convert cucumberjs
results into xml that can be consumed by sonar. I haven't used js in a
while now. I would love to commit my custom formatter into cucumberjs
formatters, but I believe you guys only accept ES. I had written it in ES
long ago but it was converted to JS. I tried converting it back but no
luck. Here is my repo: https://github.com/NHKK/cucumberjsjunitformatter if
you would like to take a look at it. The files I added were JUnitTestCase
and JunitFormater but I also change builder to include "junit" as an
argument to get out junit xml as report.
https://github.com/NHKK/cucumberjsjunitformatter/tree/master/node_modules/cucumber/lib/formatter
if you guys want to find exactly where it is