[Cucumber] [JVM] Cucumber eclipse plug in
Vamshi Reddy
2018-08-13 16:41:36 UTC
Hi there,

Could some one answer If the Cucumber-jvm runs locally or if it reaches to
any sort of cloud service. If so what kind of data is being exchanged.
Please advice

Thank you

Regards,
Vamshi Reddy
2018-08-13 21:32:59 UTC
Cucumber-JVM's built-in formatter plugins don't open any sockets unless you
explicitly tell it to publish reports to a URL
I'm not sure about the Cucumber Eclipse plugin, but I don't think so. You'd
have to read the code or wait for a maintainer to confirm

Why are you asking? Are you seeing suspicions network traffic?
Vamshi Reddy
2018-08-13 22:09:34 UTC
Hi Aslak,

Thanks for your swift response. I am new to cucumber and my firm want to
try BDD process, so collecting the information to present it to our
operations and security team.

Regards,
Vamshi reddy