[Cucumber] [cucumber][jvm] what named/tagged hook sequence/order of execution
Chetan Dewangan
2017-12-14 00:44:40 UTC
Do we have specific order of execution for tagged hook in cucumber jvm?

Do we have option to select which tagged hook will run in specific order?

Chetan Dewangan
2017-12-14 00:54:48 UTC
Currently I see following output:

Current behavior:
@Before (No tagged)
@Before(@login)
@After (No tagged)
@After(@login)

The common expected would be:

@Before (No tagged)
@Before(@login)
@After(@login)
@After (No tagged)

My question was about: @android and @login should allowed to be run in
given order.

@Before (No tagged)
@Before(@android)
@Before(@login)
@After(@login)
@After(@android)
@After (No tagged)

OR

@Before (No tagged)
@Before(@login)
@Before(@android)
@After(@android)
@After(@login)
@After (No tagged)

2017-12-14 07:13:22 UTC
On Thursday, December 14, 2017, Chetan Dewangan <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Do we have specific order of execution for tagged hook in cucumber jvm?
>

> Do we have option to select which tagged hook will run in specific order?

Yes, specify the order attribute on the annotation.

Aslak

Marit van Dijk
2017-12-17 06:41:09 UTC
Here's an exaple: