[Cucumber] [cucumber][ruby] - Rand function doesnt work in scenario outline
Kruthi
2018-03-15 01:14:04 UTC
Hi,

I have my scenario outline with examples table, in one of the steps Im
using the rand function but I see that its generating the same number for
all my examples in the scenario outline.

Is there anything that I can use or change to make it use different numbers
for the different examples in my scenario outline??

Please note I have also tried using the time function and found the same
behavior.

Thanks,
Kruthi
2018-03-16 03:41:23 UTC
I think you are going to have to provide more detail, the scenario at
minimum and ideally some code showing how you are using rand and/or a
linked sample project.