[Cucumber] How to Pass '#' in Examples Section
Raju Arelli
2017-11-08 07:36:24 UTC
Hi All,

I want to pass '#' in password in examples section i.

When I enter # it's taking as comment section as below since in cucumber #
is used for the comment purpose.

How to achieve this ?

Please somebody help.

Thanks !

Regards,
Raju
2017-11-08 13:11:54 UTC
Cucumber only considers # to be a comment if the line starts with a #
(whitespace in front of it is ok).

The example you gave is fine - it won't be considered to be a comment.

Aslak
Post by Raju Arelli
Hi All,
I want to pass '#' in password in examples section i.
When I enter # it's taking as comment section as below since in cucumber #
is used for the comment purpose.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6-pF9L2H7dw/WgKzgWe0sxI/AAAAAAAABJk/PMXDqmueVAMiymOv_Mt3F2zBXU7u4ydpACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg>
How to achieve this ?
Please somebody help.
Thanks !
Regards,
Raju
Koen Prins
2017-11-13 19:58:09 UTC
Looking at this, it is very well possible the plugin screwed up with the
highlighting, it does that sometimes.
Try running the scenario, there should be no issue.