[Cucumber] how to call soap web service from cucumber using java
udayan bhowmik
2017-12-28 11:53:50 UTC
I want to automate testing by calling soap web service from cucumber using
Java. Could you please guide me like how to call
soap from cucumber?

Thanks, Udayan
2017-12-30 15:16:45 UTC
Post by udayan bhowmik
I want to automate testing by calling soap web service from cucumber using
Java. Could you please guide me like how to call
soap from cucumber?
Hi Udayan,

Do you know how to make a SOAP call from Java without Cucumber?

Aslak
Post by udayan bhowmik
Thanks, Udayan
Koen Prins
2018-01-02 18:58:56 UTC
There are several links on the internet detailing this but remember that
Cucumber is a testframework where you are expected to write the test steps
yourself.

http://www.thinkcode.se/blog/2011/11/16/testing-a-web-service-with-soapui-junit-maven-and-cucumber