[Cucumber] Cucumber Roadmap
Add Reply
Aslak Hellesøy
2018-07-05 14:10:31 UTC
Hi everyone,

There is a lot of stuff going on with Cucumber right now, so Matt and I
have written up a draft roadmap:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Y3Ut-SVSGdw9L_aW6NGQY9JaCcn3z0alY4d7kzOndU/edit#

The purpose is primarily to align the development effort. I'd love to get
some feedback (as comments in the doc) from you. I plan to publish this on
the blog next week.

Cheers,

Aslak HellesÞy
Creator of Cucumber <https://cucumber.io/>
***@cucumber.io
https://cucumber.io
https://twitter.com/aslak_hellesoy
--
Inspiring meaningful, effective collaboration in every software delivery
organisation.

The Cucumber logo is the intellectual property of
Cucumber Ltd, a limited company registered in Scotland, number 456793.

Registered address: Cucumber Ltd, The Melting Pot, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh
EH2 2PR, Scotland, United Kingdom.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information
in this e-mail is confidential and privileged; it is intended for use
solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof.
Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by
persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may
violate applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete the original message and notify us by email immediately. Thank you.
Cucumber Ltd.