[Cucumber] Cucumber working with two different projects
Eyal Cohen
2017-07-04 11:17:11 UTC
Hi Guys,

Lets say we have two projects in one solution , the first one is Junit
tests (JAVA )band the second is Jasmine tests (JS) on Nodejs,

Now I want to add the cucumber tool over those two projects and create
tests that integrate between those two projects? in order to create E2E
tests,

Is it possible? or over kill...

Thanks
Eyal