[Cucumber] Cucumber Lexing error
Add Reply
jampani sivakrishna
2017-12-16 17:46:01 UTC
Hi ,

I am facing Lexing error in my feature. Please help me why it is coming?

My feature is :

Feature: Hotel Reservation Search
#Author: Siva
In order to book the hotel reservation
As a user
I want to launch hotel website and reserve a room

@hotel
Scenario Outline: Verify User able to book the hotel
Given launch the application
Then user able click on search and see the results
Examples:
|city |from |to|
|Chicago|03-01-2018|03-04-2018|

And error is as follows :

Multiple markers at this line
- Lexing error on line 3: 'In order to book the hotel reservation
As a user
I want to launch hotel website and reserve a room

@hotel
Scenario Outline: Verify User able to book the hotel
Given launch the application
Then user able click on search and see the results
Examples:
|city |from |to|
|Chicago|03-01-2018|03-04-2018|
%_FEATURE_END_%'. See http://wiki.github.com/cucumber/gherkin/lexingerror