[Cucumber] Cucumber JVM Batch Execution
Hari
2017-10-11 14:50:21 UTC
Hi Team,

I have few test cases for which the following has to be performed.

1) Data mockup in database for all feature files based on (Given & when)
2) Batch Execution in Unix
3) Validation for all feature files based on (Given, when & Then).

I need to get the variables from Given & when use them in Data mockup and
execute job and
perform validation using the same feature files for (Given, when & Then).

Kindly help if cucumber can be customized to perform the above workflow.