[Cucumber] [CPP] Cucumber-CPP Ruby 2.4 support
Ste
2017-07-12 16:03:43 UTC
Hi

When using Ruby 2.3.1 and cucumber 2.4.0 I find that I can't establish a
connection to the server. On downgrading to ruby to 1.9.3 and using
cucumber 2.0.0 the tests pass but unfortunately this won't work in our
current dev set up.

Are there any plans to upgrade cucumber/Ruby?

Thanks
Ste
2017-07-13 13:52:48 UTC
I doubt very much that there is any incompatibility between cucumber 2.4.0
and ruby 2.3.1. I use ruby 2.2.x every day with cucumber 2.4. and have used
higher versions of ruby in sample projects. I'd suggest investigating in
more detail and coming back with many more details including stack traces
and ideally a sample project illustrating the problem.

All best

Andrew