[Cucumber] cucumber-cpp output
Andi Z
2018-01-29 09:30:39 UTC
Hello,

I'm using cucumber-cpp and I have a problem with the output format of
cucumber. In my feature files, I have Scenarios, with different inputs and
I want cucumber to summarize those inputs to one Scenario using regex. The
output I get from cucumber is a ruby-like suggestion WITH regex and a
C++-like suggestion WITHOUT regex. So, every input will result in a
separate C++ suggestion and therefore I have a lot of suggestions:

When(/^bla bla bla (\d+) with value \((\d+), (\d+), (\d+)\)$/) do |arg1,
arg2, arg3, arg4|
pending # Write code here that turns the phrase above into concrete
actions
end
WHEN("^bla bla bla 0 with value \\(1, 1, 0\\)$") {
pending();
}

those lines are repeated for different inputs (instead of 0 (1, 1, 0) -> 1
(1, 0, 1) for example) and this results in a very long list. Ideally I
would like to have an output like this:

WHEN("^bla bla bla (\\d+) with value \\((\\d+), (\\d+), (\\d+)\\)$") {
pending();
}

Or at least get rid of the C++ suggestion, so I can copy and adapt the ruby
output and the Scenario is not duplicated for each input set.

Thanks in advance!